Fired On Images Multi-Surface Transfer Paper
Transfer Paper for Ceramic, Porcelain & Glass
- Contains a 10 pack of 8.5" x 11" transfer paper with detailed Multi-Surface instructions and troubleshooting information
- Affordable, Permanent, Food-safe
- An exciting and revolutionary new PATENTED affordable process for permanently firing high quality photos, graphics and text images onto any type of Hand Glazed or Store-bought Earthenware, Porcelain, Stoneware or Fusible Glass Surface.
- Home hobbyists, contemporary studios, schools, glass, ceramic and porcelain artists and scrapbookers now have a new archival canvas for their fabulous creations -- you can easily, safely and affordably produce amazing custom projects; great for gifts or fundraisers.
- Unlike photographic sublimation processes (mall kiosk- photo plates), your projects can be oven, microwave, dishwasher and food safe.
- Easily do it yourself with any inexpensive Canon Black only or HP Black and White laser printer, Fired-On Images Transfer Paper and access to a kiln.
- Images fire to a beautiful sepia brown and can be "colorized" with a variety of easy techniques.
Easily do it yourself with any inexpensive Canon Black only or HP Black and White laser printer, Fired-On Images Transfer Paper and access to a kiln.
- Hand glazed ceramic, porcelain or stoneware bisque
- Factory glazed porcelain, stoneware or commercial tile
- Fusible glass