We continue to be cautious and are watching the Covid-19 case numbers in the Winnipeg area. We are getting daily inquiries for pottery classes and we understand the public's desired to get back to normal. If case counts continue to remain low in September, we will make a final decision on whether to resume fall classes. Preference will be given to those students that had their courses cut short in March of 2020 when the pandemic first hit and we were forced to close the classroom.
Stay tuned for future updates.
The Sounding Stone