We understand the want and need to get back to normal but regrettably, the Covid19 Omicron variant has surfaced to make us rethink our decision to resume classes in January. With provincial discussions about upcoming restrictions during the holiday season, we are again going to postpone the resumption of pottery classes until further notice. The size of our classroom does not allow for the recommended 2 meters required for physical distancing between students.
Stay tuned for future updates.
The Sounding Stone