DiamondCore Diamond Sandpaper
Diamond Grit Sandpaper is available in 2.5" x 4" sheets. The backing is extremely thin and flexible, appropriate for getting into those hard to reach areas. 120, 200, 400 and 800 grits available.
• Great for smoothing intricate details or tight crevices.
• Works on bone dry, bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
• Perfect for sanding contoured areas
• Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot.
• Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
• Can be used wet or dry
• Extremely flexible for getting in tight areas
• Doesn't disintegrate in water like sandpaper
• Much faster than sandpaper
• Much longer-lasting than sandpaper
• Requires fewer strokes and less force than sandpaper
• Use all appropriate safety precautions
• Keep out of the reach of children
• All sold separately and the price is an each price.