DiamondCore Finger Brush
Introducing the Finger Brush, the little helper that’ll make a big difference while you work. Now you can remove burrs and other unwanted debris from your pottery without stopping to pick up a separate tool — because it’s already at your fingertips!
The Finger Brush is a small sweeper brush attached to an adjustable hook-and-loop strap on a bendable wire. Easily wrap it and secure it on your finger or other tool then bend and adjust to your specific needs. The rounded bristle head quickly sweeps away the excess crumbs with one flick of the finger or tool handle. Save time and energy with the brush that’s always close by.
- 1-inch rough mini brush on a 3-inch metal wire handle
- ½-inch-wide, 5.5-inch-long hook-and-loop strap on the wire handle
- Strap securely wraps around your finger or other pottery tools for quick access
- Use to sweep away crumbs as you work on ceramics
- Remove wet or dry debris stuck to tool blades
- Rough bristles best for removing debris while trimming
- Medium bristles best for removing debris while carving
- Fine bristles best for removing debris during sgraffito
- Save time and energy with brush at your fingertips
- No more interrupting your work to pick up a different tool
- Can be used wet or dry (doesn't deteriorate in water)