DiamondCore T202 Arc Extra-Large Trimming Tool
DiamondCore is putting the “fun” in functional pottery with their new line of T200 Series extra-large trimming tools! Ceramic artists have been asking for larger versions of the DiamondCore trimming tools, and they are happy to deliver these unique blade shapes. Now, with the T202 Arc Extra-Large Trimming Tool, you can easily remove even more material and refine your form with the larger blade surface.
Once you use their high-quality pottery trimming tools with blades that start and stay sharp, you won’t want to use any other kind. Check out all four of our new extra-large shapes!
- 37 mm x 25 mm stainless steel blade, wide arc shape
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 15.5 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Each T200 Series tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children