DiamondCore T302 Square Feature Trimming Tool
Innovation is one of DiamondCore Tools top priorities, and their new T300 Series of feature trimming tools is one of the most inspired and amazing product lines they’ve ever created. These unique feature trimming tools give ceramic artists the ability to add the exact foot or line you need to your pottery — and to consistently re-create that shape again and again.
Now, with the T302 Square Feature Trimming Tool, you can create and easily replicate a precise, square feature on bowls, cups and other clay vessels while trimming on a wheel or while creating edges on your pieces during hand-building.
These one-of-a-kind feature trimming tools will make the final process of shaping your ceramic piece even easier and more refined. Check out all four of their new feature trimming tools!
- 30 mm x 10 mm stainless steel blade with square indention
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 14 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a small paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery feature trimming
Hold tool perpendicular for wetter clay, slanted for drier clay
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children