Trim, etch, cut, score, and more in leather-hard clay, wax, and other materials with DiamondCore Tools’ Needle Tool.
Whether you’re leveling a piece's lip during throwing or clearing tiny holes for a salt-and-pepper set, our durable Needle Tool handles these tasks and so much more.
The coated stainless-steel needle tip is ideal for scoring sections or adding your name to the bottom of your work. With its sleek hardwood handle, this tool is comfortable to hold in various positions.
- Extendable, coated stainless-steel needle tool (55 mm; 2.1 in.)
- Attached to 13.5 cm (5.3 in.) hardwood handle
- Smaller, 1 mm diameter than many needle tools
- Fully extended tool (handle and needle) is about 18 cm ( 7 in.) long
- Adjustable thumb screw
- Wood grain may vary
- Easily slice the tops of vessels while throwing
- Create small holes in the clay
- Coasted stainless-steel needle stays sharp
- Thumb screw allows for the needle to be opened and secured
- Replacement needles available
- Store needle edge fully closed in the handle when not in use
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children